You can update your Ubuntu and Debian-like systems with packages from our PPA by adding ppa:pkarban/agros2d to your system software repositories.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pkarban/agros2d sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install agros2d
Experimental builds can be downloaded from builds.
The latest stable version for Windows operating system can be downloaded from Agros2D (24359 downloads) .
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package is required for Windows 7 and 8.
The previous stable version for Windows can be downloaded from Agros2D (3602 downloads) .
Source code is located in the Git repository. You can clone this repository.
git clone https://github.com/artap-framework/agrossuite.git
3rd party codes
- Hermes (http://hpfem.org/hermes)
- deal.II (http://dealii.org/)
- The Qt Company (Qt – A cross-platform framework)
- QCustomPlot: Qt Widgets for Technical Applications (Qt Widgets for Technical Applications)
- Python: Python Programming Language (Python)
- Cython: C-Extension for Python (Cython)
- libdxfrw: library to read/write dxf files (libdxfrw)
- ctemplate: Simple but powerful template language for C++ (ctemplate)
- BSON: BSON implementation (mongo-c-driver)
- Triangle: Jonathan Richard Shewchuk (Triangle)
- Gmsh: A three-dimensional finite element mesh generator (Gmsh)
- UMFPACK: unsymmetric multifrontal sparse LU factorization package (UMFPACK)
- MUMPS: A MUltifrontal Massively Parallel sparse direct Solver (MUMPS)
- PARALUTION: Sparse iterative solvers and preconditioners on multi-core CPU and GPU devices (PARALUTION)