You can update your Ubuntu and Debian-like systems with packages (version 3.2) from our PPA by adding ppa:pkarban/agros2d to your system software repositories.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pkarban/agros2d sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install agros2d
Agros Suite – Experimental Builds
An AppImage is a package for Linux that requires no compilation, no installation, and works on selected Linux distributions. The last images can be downloaded from this
- Ubuntu 20.04 – Agros-x86_64-20.04-20200914.AppImage
- Ubuntu 20.10 – Agros-x86_64-20.10-20201124.AppImage
Simply download the file and make it executable, for instance, you can say
$ chmod 0755 Agros-x86_64.AppImage
on the command line.
To start Agros Suite, just click on the AppImage, or execute it from the command line like this:
If you want to start Agros Suite itself with command line parameters (for list of parameters you can use –help), you would have to say:
$ ./Agros-x86_64.AppImage agros -p filename.ags
The latest stable version for Windows operating system can be downloaded from Agros2D (37616 downloads) .
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package is required for Windows 7 and 8.
The previous stable version for Windows can be downloaded from Agros2D (10520 downloads) .
Source code is located in the Git repository. You can clone this repository.
git clone https://github.com/artap-framework/agrossuite.git
3rd party codes
- Hermes (http://hpfem.org/hermes)
- deal.II (http://dealii.org/)
- The Qt Company (Qt – A cross-platform framework)
- QCustomPlot: Qt Widgets for Technical Applications (Qt Widgets for Technical Applications)
- Python: Python Programming Language (Python)
- Cython: C-Extension for Python (Cython)
- libdxfrw: library to read/write dxf files (libdxfrw)
- ctemplate: Simple but powerful template language for C++ (ctemplate)
- BSON: BSON implementation (mongo-c-driver)
- Triangle: Jonathan Richard Shewchuk (Triangle)
- Gmsh: A three-dimensional finite element mesh generator (Gmsh)
- UMFPACK: unsymmetric multifrontal sparse LU factorization package (UMFPACK)
- MUMPS: A MUltifrontal Massively Parallel sparse direct Solver (MUMPS)
- PETSc: PETSc is a suite of data structures and routines for the scalable (parallel) solution of scientific applications modeled by partial differential equations (PETSc)