You can update your Ubuntu and Debian-like systems with packages from our PPA by adding ppa:pkarban/agros2d to your system software repositories.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pkarban/agros2d sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install agros2d
Experimental builds can be downloaded from builds.
The latest stable version for Windows operating system can be downloaded from Agros2D (21195 downloads) .
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package is required for Windows 7 and 8.
The previous stable version for Windows can be downloaded from Agros2D (3220 downloads) .
We are sorry, but Mac OSX isn’t available right now. We are looking for tester and packager.
Source code is located in the Git repository. You can clone this repository.
git clone git://github.com/hpfem/agros2d.git
For compiling under debian-like systems, use this guide, please.
3rd party codes
- Hermes (http://hpfem.org/hermes)
- deal.II (http://dealii.org/)
- The Qt Company (Qt – A cross-platform framework)
- QCustomPlot: Qt Widgets for Technical Applications (Qt Widgets for Technical Applications)
- Python: Python Programming Language (Python)
- Cython: C-Extension for Python (Cython)
- libdxfrw: library to read/write dxf files (libdxfrw)
- ctemplate: Simple but powerful template language for C++ (ctemplate)
- BSON: BSON implementation (mongo-c-driver)
- Triangle: Jonathan Richard Shewchuk (Triangle)
- Gmsh: A three-dimensional finite element mesh generator (Gmsh)
- UMFPACK: unsymmetric multifrontal sparse LU factorization package (UMFPACK)
- MUMPS: A MUltifrontal Massively Parallel sparse direct Solver (MUMPS)
- PARALUTION: Sparse iterative solvers and preconditioners on multi-core CPU and GPU devices (PARALUTION)